Terms and Conditions
Please take the time to read these terms and conditions before booking your tent with Tent Events.
1. General terms
- No smoking, vaping or open flames in the tents at any time
- No pets in the tents at any time
- No heaters / coolers to be used in the tents at any time
- Tent Events will only accepts bookings from persons over 18 years of age
- All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult such as a parent, step-parent, guardian or other adult who has parental rights and responsibilities for the under 18 year old guest/s
-Tent Events reserves the right, at all times, without statement of reasons, to refuse a booking
-Tent Events also reserves the right to cancel and refuse service to anyone at any time
-All people staying in the tent village are subject to Handpicks terms and conditions, and rules
2. Bookings and Payments and Damages
- All fees and charges are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are subject to change at any time
- Full payment is due 24 hours of receiving your invoice
- Any damage to the tent or Tent Events equipment will be charged to the booking holder
- Any missing Equipment will be charged to the booking holder
- You are able to cancel your booking at any time. However 25% of the total is non-refundable and non-transferable, any remaining funds will remain in credit with Tent Events and can be used for any other booking within 12 months from the time of your booking
- You are able to on-sell your tent to other people with notice to tent events via email (email@example.com) with a $10 transfer fee
-Tent Events reserves the right to cancel a booking with 12 hours notice, all money paid will be kept in credit for 12 months from the date of booking
- If Government enforced lockdowns happen due to a pandemic or the event is cancelled due to extreme weather or any other factors/events out of Tent Events hands a refund will NOT be issued. Tent Events suggest that you obtain travel insurance to cover you and others booked under the tent booking to cover any losses that you might incur due to outside factors.
4. Check in / Check out
- Check-in is on the 11-Nov-2023 from 11am.
- Check-out is 12-Nov-2023 by 10am.
- Tent Events will set up, style and pack down tent.
- Tent must be free of rubbish at time of check out with all rubbish placed in to bins provided.
- Excessively dirty tents will incur a cleaning fee of $80.00AUD.
- Tent must be free of hirers personal items at time of check out.
5. Assumption of Risk
- Whilst we take great care to keep you safe, accidents can happen and we are not held responsible for such accidents (to the greatest extent permitted by law). It is your responsibility to supervise any children.
- If you notice that any equipment looks faulty and/or unsafe you must inform Tent Events as soon as possible.
- We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance against the risk of accidents and your stay being cut short.
- Tent Events accepts no responsibility for theft, loss or damage, of whatever nature, of your personal items during or as a result of your tent hire.
6. Authority to Sign
- The person who ticks agrees to the terms and conditions, certifies that they are authorised to agree to the Booking Conditions on behalf of all persons included on the Booking Form, including those substituted or added at a later date.
- The signatory is over the age of 18
- They agree to take responsibility for the parties occupying the tent, and to notify Tent Events if they are not a member of the booking party.
- Throughout the booking you consent to images and videos being taken for security or promotional purposes of yourself, your children and for whom you are responsible under this booking.
Website Usage Terms
Terms for using our website are as follows. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns or questions.
The information, materials and services in this website is/are provided for general information purposes only. You are responsible for determining the validity, quality and relevance of such information.
Tent Events reserves the right to add or remove content from the website without notice.
Tent Events will not be held liable for any errors in content and in actions you take in reliance on them.
By using this website you are indicating that you have accepted these conditions. If you do not accept these terms, please refrain from using this website.
You are not permitted to make changes to this website in any form. You will not attempt to disable or interfere with this website or the servers and networks that host this website.
You are prohibited from posting material or comments which is/are threatening, abusive, defamatory, false or indecent. You will be held responsible for any content you create or post on the Tent Events website and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
By posting or adding content to this website you grant Tent Events all rights to use that content in such a way as they deem appropriate including, but not limited to, reproduction and distribution to the public.
Your access to this website may be terminated at any time and without notice.
Links to other websites
This website may feature or display third party products, advertising content or links to other websites. Featuring such content does not mean that Tent Events recommends or endorses the product/s or service/s of the advertiser or linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of such websites and will not accept liability for the content or products of other linked websites.
Given the nature of the internet Tent Events cannot guarantee that any data transmission is totally secure, free from viruses, fault or other conditions which could damage or interfere with your computer. We will not accept liability for any loss, consequential or incidental damages caused by loss of or corrupted data, viruses, malware and the like which may harm or infect your computer or mobile device due to your use of this website. This exclusion applies to any emails we may send.
Copyright + Intellectual Property
This website and its content are protected under copyright law. Tent Events retains copyright on all content, design and artwork produced for this website. You may not publish, display, modify, store or reproduce any of the content without prior permission from Tent Events.
Collection of personal information
In the course of browsing this website, personal information may be collected. The personal information we collect from you includes, but is not limited to, your name, telephone number, email address and postal address.
Tent Events may collect information:
When contact forms, brief forms, subscriptions, questionnaires or other sections of Tent Events’ website are filled in and submitted.
Tent Events’ system automatically logs information relating to your visit to the website, such as your IP address and information about how you use the Tent Events Website
Use of personal information
Use of personal information includes, but is not limited to:
Providing our services
Supplying information about our services
Submitting proposals, quotations and invoices
Sending marketing material
Any other purposes arising in the ordinary course of operating our business
Disclosure of personal information
We will only disclose personal information to an unrelated third party with your consent. However, personal information may be disclosed without your consent if required by law.
Access to and correction of personal information
The National Privacy Principle 6 of the Australian Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) allows you to get access to, and correct, the personal information we hold about you in certain circumstances. If you would like to obtain such access please contact us at Admin@tenteventssa.com.au
Storage and security
Tent Events is committed to ensuring that suitable procedures are in place to safeguard and secure personal information that we have collected. Appropriate technical and organisational measures are in place to prevent unlawful access or disclosure of information.