Terms and Conditions
Please take the time to read these terms and conditions before booking your tent with Tent Events. Please email us to request our Pop Up Accommodation Terms and Conditions.
1. General terms
- No smoking in the tents at any time
- No pets in the tents at any time
- No heaters / coolers to be used in the tents at any time
- Tent Events will only accepts bookings from persons over 18 years of age.
- All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult such as a parent, step-parent, guardian or other adult who has parental rights and responsibilities for the under 18 year old guest/s.
-Tent Events reserves the right, at all times, without statement of reasons, to refuse a booking.
2. Bookings and Payments
- All fees and charges are in Australian dollars and are subject to change at any time
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to secure your booking. The deposit amount will be deducted from your total amount.
-full payment is due 14 days prior to the commencement of your booking.
- a bond, of $250, is required 14 days prior to the commencement of your booking. This bond is refundable, upon satisfactory return of the tent and equipment. Refund will be processed within 5 working days of the completion of your booking.
-Any damage that amounts to value over the bond amount will be charged to you.
- You are able to cancel your booking at any time. However your deposit will not be refunded
- Any payment over the deposit amount will be refund if cancellation is outside of 14 days before the commencement of your booking. Refund will be processed within 5 working days.
- Any payments over the deposit amount will not be refund if cancellation is within 14 days of the commencement of your booking.
- You are able to reschedule your booking however a new deposit is required to secure your new booking.
4. Check in / Check out
- Check in between 3pm and 6pm depending on campsite selected.
- Check out time is between 10am - 12pm depending on campsite selected.
- Variations on these times may be available. Please enquire before making your booking.
- Tent Events will set up, style and pack down tent.
- Tent must be free of rubbish at time of check out.
- Tent must be free of hirers personal items at time of check out.
- Tent Events will inspect tent for any damage at time of check out and hirers security bond will be used to cover any cost incurred to repair damage.
- Security bond will be refunded to hirer, upon satisfactory inspection by Tent Events, within 5 business days.
5. Assumption of Risk
- Whilst we take great care to keep you safe, accidents can happen and we are not held responsible for such accidents (to the greatest extent permitted by law). It is your responsibility to supervise any children.
- If you notice that any equipment looks faulty and/or unsafe you must inform Tent Events as soon as possible.
- We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance against the risk of accidents and your stay being cut short.
- Tent Events accepts no responsibility for theft, loss or damage, of whatever nature, of your personal items during or as a result of your tent hire
6. Authority to Sign – the person who signs the Booking Form certifies that
- He or she is authorised to agree the Booking Conditions on behalf of all persons included in the Booking Form, including those substituted or added at a later date.
- The signatory is over the age of 18
- They agree to take responsibility for the parties occupying the tent, and to notify Tent Events if they are not a member of the holiday party.